We are looking for a skilled WebMethods consultant for an international customer based in Vienna.
The main task is the implementation of already fully analyzed individual user stories.
During the travel limitations due to COVID-19 full remote work is foreseen. Afterwards 75% of the work can be done remotely, rest of the time onsite in Vienna.
- refinement of pre-defined API Contracts Swagger 2.0 / OpenAPI
- creation of interfaces field mappings based on source & target data structures
- API provision on the webMethods API Gateway
- backend integration using webMethods Integration Server
- performing design and code reviews within the team
- implementation and execution of (automated) integration and unit tests (e.g. SOAP UI)
- webMethods API Gateway
- webMethods Integration Server
- webMethods CentraSite
- knowledge of RESTful webServices, OAUTH 2
- independent deployment between development and test stages
- ongoing maintenance of the current work progress in JIRA
- understanding of agile software development processes
- experience with CI / CD automation tools (e.g. Jenkins) is an advantage
- experience with a VC tool (e.g. GIT) is an advantage
- English language